Thursday, September 20, 2012

Little bit about me...

Taking the advice of my sister-in-law with the beautiful red hair, I decided to work on my blog.  I'm not sure how long I will be able to keep it going as I am not the journaling type but let's give it a shot.  I work at UVU and have been for 8 years which seems weird to say because it doesn't feel like that a lot of the time.  I also tutor children which has been a lot of fun. I enjoy the time spent with family and friends and enjoy the stories that can come from this time.  You will find the said stories on here at times but there will be name changes of course.  I have really enjoyed watching FRIENDS on Nick at Nite before going to bed.  That is one show that if watched long enough you could find yourself relating to one of the characters and may even start talking like them.  I also find that it's a show where you can draw on it in real life.  Hope you enjoyed the first post and may there be many more.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you started a blog! I have to start watching friends with you guys! What I've seem I loved. Happy to have a new blogging buddy!

    ReplyDelete