Friday, September 28, 2012

So many things to do...What I actually do

Tonight was a good night, I made butternut squash lasagna, caesar salad, and garlic bread. They all tasted amazing.  Played games with my old friend and her husband.  I was going to go to another activity after but I thought I should probably work on my talk that I have to give Sunday.  I went to my room and remembered that FRIENDS was on.  So I thought I'd watch an episode and then work on it, but they are always so good that I have to watch another, and now I wonder if I worked on my talk if it would even make sense to anyone.  I need help, maybe some intervention please.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ain't that the truth!? And then I leave a screaming baby at your house for an hour! Thanks again for watching her:)

    ReplyDelete